Adblock breaks this site

Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by ballmung, Jun 22, 2013.

  1. ballmung

    ballmung Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

    Looking for a fresh levbel 30 unranked account on NA. I want it cheap so I dont care about the number of champs or skins you have. PM me or post here with what you have and your price. MUST HAVE PROOF and pref repped.
     
  2. Steviekingz

    Steviekingz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2013
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

    I have a level 30, unranked, has a bunch of champions and skins, and i'm wanting around 20$-25$
     
  3. ballmung

    ballmung Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

    add me on skype. Kev-o.wnage
     
  4. ballmung

    ballmung Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

    This guy is a scammer. I have SS's of proof I will be posting soon.
     
  5. Steviekingz

    Steviekingz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2013
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wtb Fresh Unranked 30 Account Na

    This Guy Actually scammed me. He sent me the money on paypal, and when i gave him the account he Had the money held. I asked him about it and he said it was "accidental" and if i refunded it he would send it back. I refunded it, and he Blocked me on skype, and took the account. DO NOT trust this guy!
     
< Gold account (NA) 95% champs 60 skin | Selling like 50+ random accounts >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site