92 CMB Zerker |Void| |Torso| |Membership|

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by tomsy, Sep 3, 2015.

92 CMB Zerker |Void| |Torso| |Membership|
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 3, 2015 at 2:58 PM
  2. tomsy
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2015
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tomsy Newcomer

    92 CMB Zerker |Void| |Torso| |Membership|

    Hey I am selling this beautiful account for csgo skins, you can post below offers, mostly preferred are knives. Post also your steam account so I can add you if I like your offer! I am not going first since I used so much time on the account! I will be giving email and everything!

    ACCOUNT HAS 2WEEKS MEMBERSHIP LEFT!!

    Some Items:

    https://gyazo.com/28baba31aef55000ab4cd64f926f864b

    Stats:

    https://gyazo.com/94755fd6b04327128110f8ad745b0323

    Login screen:

    https://gyazo.com/ea137ec940a7dcd9f47ff89a1b9057bd

    Proof it's my account:

    https://gyazo.com/d3c0a0884e419d556f593775bc3c6e3b

    Fast offers please!
     
< Selling Level Cmb 105 Main Account Cheap | selling 122lvl void fire cape b gloves sara pet. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site