Adblock breaks this site

Selling level 127 Barrow gloves Voids Firecape [RSGP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by daniel1309, Sep 21, 2008.

  1. daniel1309

    daniel1309 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling level 127 Barrow gloves Voids Firecape [RSGP]

    Ok I bought this account a few months ago and I have decide to sell it back and hopefully make a profit out of it! I know im not trusted because im only a leecher but I will not be scammed or be scamming, I want a fair trade and the only way im doing this trade is if you go first or I give pass then you give half then I give recoveries and other details and you give the last half, Or we simply use a official MM. If your going to give me a bad offer, dont bother adding me or offering.

    If you need more information add me and talk to me, Im more than happy to tell you anything else you need

    AUTO/WIN IS 40M msn user is [email protected]

    [​IMG]

    also forgot to add also has 1 mouths members on it aswell
     
  2. Red Mage 55

    Red Mage 55 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    355
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 127 Barrow gloves Voids Firecape [RSGP]

  3. ѕнєя

    ѕнєя Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2008
    Posts:
    320
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 127 Barrow gloves Voids Firecape [RSGP]

    Any black marks at all on the accounts, add my msn. Intrested ^_^
     
  4. daniel1309

    daniel1309 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling level 127 Barrow gloves Voids Firecape [RSGP]

    the account is in the green zone with a few report marks which where apealed and points taken of
     
  5. corky_!24

    corky_!24 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2008
    Posts:
    836
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling level 127 Barrow gloves Voids Firecape [RSGP]

    will add you
     
< ~~~!! Selling Level 98 [12m+, DT, MM, Legends] !!~~ | Amazig lvl 100! Fury ammy, dt done, 89 str >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site