Adblock breaks this site

Main lvl 105

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by hippoman123, May 12, 2010.

  1. hippoman123

    hippoman123 Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2010
    Posts:
    97
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Main lvl 105

    Hey, Just recovered my old main account after a few years. Runescape is gay so i'm selling it :) I don't really understand the concept of selling an account on here, but I can learn, I'm also not retarded (I think). I have just sent in a request to cancel my recovery questions, once that is done I will post a new picture verifying.
    The downfall is that this account used to belong to someone I don't know. So the membership details are unknown to me. I know it seems sketchy, but It is true. i usually just fill in a bunch of shit or leave it blank :)
    I'll provide ALL the information I can.

    Leave offers and payment method. I'm assuming paypal is the best?

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Not the best out there, but still better than some :)
     
< Selling Level 98 (103)-1498 total-FireCape-24M | 118 For Sale (Paypal) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site