Selling 2 unbelievable level 3's!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by footballa, Jul 28, 2008.

Selling 2 unbelievable level 3's!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2008 at 1:40 PM
  2. footballa
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2008
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    footballa Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling 2 unbelievable level 3's!

    I am selling 2 accounts both with very high fishing.


    First one (I like the name more than other 1 :D) *UPDATED NOW HAS 61 FISHING!*

    [​IMG]




    Second one: (better stats) FISHING GUILD FTW!

    [​IMG]



    I will meet in game. Both have 0 marks. I accept paypal, rsgp (low or med crater), and other accts. MSN: [email protected].
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 28, 2008 at 2:34 PM
  4. hilariousness16
    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2008
    Posts:
    442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    hilariousness16 Super Asian :D
    Banned

    Selling 2 unbelievable level 3's!

    add me
     
< Looking for a skiller(60 wc min.)[SWAP] | Selling level 97 With 99 Range. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site