3 Rs Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by mikenike500, Mar 13, 2011.

3 Rs Accounts for Sale
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 13, 2011 at 8:59 PM
  2. mikenike500
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2011
    Posts:
    455
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mikenike500 Forum Addict
    Banned

    3 Rs Accounts for Sale

    I have like....... 3 accounts for sale.
    Most have cleaned banks, fair stats, not bad accounts if u want to get a head-start on another account, and u got a main with like 5m for each lol.
    Ill take offers on each account or all. I might take pics, but i really dont feel like doing all the stuff for it. I might. RSGP only though.

    Smartwill72 - Level 60 Flat, No nothing keeping it in my possesion, Recovers, E-Mail. I'd let this guy go real cheap, the only good items are 3 Easter rings :).

    [​IMG]


    Mikenike500 - One of my better accounts. Also stripped bank, has some holiday items, Level 78. No E-Mail set, i will remove recovers if you want to buy it.

    [​IMG]


    Johngol25 - No recovers, e-mail set. Has 300k In Bank. Level 77.

    [​IMG]


    I might have another account for sale if my brother gives me his.
     
< Selling Level 80(LowRSGP) | Selling Great Lvl 137 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site