Adblock breaks this site

buying lvl 100-120

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Acanac, Jul 11, 2009.

  1. Acanac

    Acanac Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2009
    Posts:
    95
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying lvl 100-120

    hey am buying my lvl 100-120
    first off all i will buy for only 350 and bellow
    there are no reqriments it just has to be lvl 100 to 120
    i will not go first beacuse i got scamed 100$
    so you go first end the story
    and am not a scammer my msn is
    [email protected]
    :D
     
  2. johndash08

    johndash08 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2009
    Posts:
    187
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  3. johndash08

    johndash08 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2009
    Posts:
    187
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying lvl 100-120

    Omm is online now. we can get this done now if you want.
     
  4. tehdragons

    tehdragons Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying lvl 100-120

    this guy is a scammer, don't trust him
     
  5. shawnachettu

    shawnachettu GP Emperor
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2007
    Posts:
    2,432
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying lvl 100-120

    Wait the person buying the acc?
     
  6. C42Z

    C42Z Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2007
    Posts:
    169
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying lvl 100-120

    Don't trust this guy, he failed in an attempt to scam me. I can upload screenys if ya want.

    GF! I'm recovering, fucking idiot!!!
     
  7. johndash08

    johndash08 Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2009
    Posts:
    187
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying lvl 100-120

    Lol, I told him we can use an OMM and suddenly he had to go. He blocked me on MSN. If you attempt to trade this guy always use an OMM. DO NOT go first to him, although he will want you to.
     
  8. grubby12345

    grubby12345 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2009
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying lvl 100-120

    when he said you go first end of story.. you can tell this kid's a scammer
     
  9. tehdragons

    tehdragons Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying lvl 100-120

    i know so he tried to scam you guys too? Good thing I reported him
     
  10. I AM RUNESCAPE

    I AM RUNESCAPE Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2009
    Posts:
    229
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying lvl 100-120

    haha you can tell he has no vouches and wants people to go 1st
     
  11. shawnachettu

    shawnachettu GP Emperor
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2007
    Posts:
    2,432
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying lvl 100-120

    go first to me? If not don't bother adding me
     
  12. Barrows

    Barrows Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 26, 2008
    Posts:
    627
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying lvl 100-120

    I don't belive that anyone will go first just because you said your not a scammer, Plus you registered just this month, and its only 11 days in this month.
    I do in-fact have a account that is very nice. 'Hoffman el1'

    If you are interested, please message me, I will sell for $40.00 CA.
     
< ~PayPal~ Selling Level 131 RS Account! | selling level 74 with 1 mil >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site