Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal] Selling PWNAGE 101 main! MUST GO FAST!! CHEAP!!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Kevin Croker, Jul 11, 2009.

  1. Kevin Croker

    Kevin Croker Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2009
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal] Selling PWNAGE 101 main! MUST GO FAST!! CHEAP!!

    I need some money fast. And I need it within the next couple days. Basically if you want to know why it's cause I need this and this for a competition next Sunday. I need more gear but I don't have enough time for it at the moment.

    I'm selling my account for $78.02 USD although you may need to pay a little extra because of Paypal fees. This could sell easily for $125.

    Here are stats, quests, and equip. It has about 5m in random stuff (not junk) and about 1m in junk. ALL previous info will be provided after you Claim and Cancel. I don't play Runescape anymore because I airsoft and when I'm not airsofting I'm busy with school.

    I will use a trusted MM, I will go first if you have 25+ vouches.

    KEY SKILLS: Hunter, Range, Fishing, Cooking, Balanced Melee, decent prayer

    [email protected]

    Paypal only, serious offers only.

    Stats: [​IMG]

    Gear: Also has rune defender and all prayer books as well as some other hard to get equipt such as Zaniks C'bow and more! [​IMG]

    Quests: Halfway done with RFD! [​IMG]

    This needs to go fast!

    [email protected]

    Will verify in-game if you want.
     
< selling level 74 with 1 mil | Selling Lvl 91 And 106 With 95 Mage Autowin $80 Usd Paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site