Selling lvl 97 Main....PAYPAL

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by cubs09wsc, Aug 19, 2009.

Selling lvl 97 Main....PAYPAL
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 19, 2009 at 4:17 PM
  2. cubs09wsc
    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2009
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cubs09wsc Newcomer

    Selling lvl 97 Main....PAYPAL

    I have a lvl 97 main. My members just ran out so it's actually lvl 92 but if you get members it will be lvl 97. I have about 4m in cash and items. Umm..I am only selling through Pay-Pal, but i have to sell it asap so please make me offers quick. [email protected]

    Please make me some offers on msn..i have to get rid of this account. I dont play anymore and need the money. Thanks.

    I couldn't show the pictures of the account so i added them as attachments. I'll be waiting on MSN..thanks.

    Still waiting..please send me something on msn or post on here but i really want to sell this account......i have no use for it and i believe someone else will.
     

    Attached Files:

< Selling level 84, Cheap!! | selling level 63 paypal cheap!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site