Selling Level 60 Rogue Rank 7 Blood Guard Krol Blade Crusader Half Pre-raid BiS EPIC Mount

Discussion in 'WoW Classic Accounts' started by xatic22, Dec 13, 2019.

Selling Level 60 Rogue Rank 7 Blood Guard Krol Blade Crusader Half Pre-raid BiS EPIC Mount
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 13, 2019 at 9:35 AM
  2. xatic22
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

xatic22 Newcomer

This listing is for Level 60 Rogue Rank 7 Blood Guard Krol Blade Crusader Half Pre-raid BiS EPIC Mount Female Orc Horde Subtlety and 58 Orc Hunter + Alts.

This listing is for a WoW Classic Account on US-Bigglesworth Horde with a rogue main, and multiple alts and includes most crafting professions maxed.

The main is a level 60 Orc Female Rogue w/ Epic Mount. Currently equipped with Krol Blade (400G epic sword) Crusader, is about 50-60% Pre-raid BiS. Includes 300LW(Dragonscale), 300 Engineering, 300 Lockpicking, 300 Poisons, 300 First Aid, 12+ trinkets & more. 4-5 bank slots. All gear is enchanted.

The account includes a few other toons on Bigglesworth, which include:
    A level 58 Orc Male Hunter w/ 60% mount.that is geared for his level (some pre-raid BiS pieces, some decent BoE blues, Mara gear + enchants). He has 300 Skinning and 300LW (Elemental). 4-5 bank slots. [Rested to 60]

A level 41 Female Undead Holy Priest w/ 60% mount. She's very geared for her level and has a mix of BoE pieces (Dreamweave + others) and SM gear. This toon has 300 Tailoring & Alchemy (gold makers). [Rested 2 levels]

A level 30 Male Tauren Arms Warrior. Has Fiery Whirlwind Axe and also a few BoE Blue pieces. Decent gear. This toon has about 200 Engineering and 225 Blacksmithing (Gold Maker). [Rested 2 levels]

A level 26 twink-ready Mage with decent BoE gear. [Rested 2 levels]

3 level 1 Bankers with ~400G in items between them ready for sale.

The account account unfortunately only has about ~100G between all characters but has very high earning potential. With ~200G invested you can make a good 500G/week between the good selling items between all professions (examples are: Truesilver/Golden Rod, Inlaid Mithril Cylinder, Helm of Fire, Volcanic Set, Dreamweave, Engineering Trinkets/Rocket Boots, Thick Leather Ammo Pouch + Quiver, Elixir of Arcane Protection, Free Action/Swiftness Potion & more available on Purchase).

I can provide screenshots on request, as long as it is okay with Sythe.
    The account has 15 Days left of subscription play time as of December, 13, 2019.

I am willing to overdeliver and provide post-sale support and answer questions related to the account through this platform. I can describe how I made 500G/week in 1-2H a day between crafting and the auction house, good farm spots, how to play certain classes, and more.

Account is Email + Phone verified and settings can be changed to yours (including connected email, backup question & Address). Currently No authenticator on the account.

The connected battle.net includes Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty, Diablo 3 and Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos + The Frozen Throne ($100 Value).

Summary:
    Account includes a 60 almost-raid ready Rogue, 58 Hunter perfect for farming, a few decent alts including both tank and healer, 6 300+ profs ready to make gold, Epic mount & 2 Regular mounts, 15 days of play time, Starcraft 2 & more.

This account is also listed on PlayerAuctions where I am a legendary seller, and it can be easily found by searching filters for 60 Rogue.

< buying lock,firemaw | EU lvl 60 Fully Epic Ally NE Hunter 100% mount + 1K gold + Engi + Skin >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site