Adblock breaks this site

Buying Dragon claws 800k Firm

Discussion in 'Archives' started by XI Scorpion IX, Dec 11, 2008.

  1. XI Scorpion IX

    XI Scorpion IX Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2008
    Posts:
    582
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying Dragon claws 800k Firm

    I dont want any people saying 30m or any stuff like that and if u are thinking of that then gtfo
     
  2. I never cheat *cough*

    I never cheat *cough* Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2008
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Dragon claws 800k Firm

    ^^ Lol! NO ONE WILL SELL!
     
  3. Cake

    Cake Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2008
    Posts:
    507
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Dragon claws 800k Firm

    Scorpion, your best chance at buying for that price is the GE. yes, a few have been sold, its unlikely but its a better chance then here on sythe.
     
< [Paypal] Selling lvl 58 account, Comes with member [GBP] | Selling level 5 with 20hp! - PayPal / RSGP! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site