Adblock breaks this site

Diamond 5 ACCOUNT !! NA !!

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by prohavethis, Jun 4, 2013.

  1. prohavethis

    prohavethis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2012
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diamond 5 ACCOUNT !! NA !!

    I am selling my League of legend account main due to the fact that i am now moved from the canada for 2 month(i am in a exchange to mexico) and will probably restart RUNESCAPE after So i am gladly accepting RSGP !! I am not looking for much ! That was my main All info will be provided and also the Original email will be given !

    Rank : http://imageshack.us/f/836/prohavethis.png/

    Champ (missing): http://imageshack.us/f/19/championlol.png/

    Runes: http://imageshack.us/f/5/runediamond.jpg/

    Skins: http://imageshack.us/f/822/skinlol.jpg/

    Add my skype for more info : Prohavethis

    I will go first if you if i deem you trusted other wise i won't !

    Thanks and have a nice bidding

    A/W: 1.5b RSGP
     
  2. prohavethis

    prohavethis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2012
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diamond 5 ACCOUNT !! NA !!

    Bump !?
     
  3. prohavethis

    prohavethis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2012
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diamond 5 ACCOUNT !! NA !!

    Bummpppppppp
     
  4. Lagatory

    Lagatory Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2013
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diamond 5 ACCOUNT !! NA !!

    Hm I can offer you 200m
     
  5. Sataline

    Sataline Member

    Joined:
    May 13, 2013
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Diamond 5 ACCOUNT !! NA !!

    price? USD
     
  6. prohavethis

    prohavethis Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2012
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diamond 5 ACCOUNT !! NA !!

    Kind of low ball...
     
  7. Cyzicus

    Cyzicus Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2013
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Diamond 5 ACCOUNT !! NA !!

    The account name is NıneLives, he doesn't have the info. he doesn't even play on it.

    Hey old friend you thought id go away so easily? why are you still replying to offers if you don't even have the email, account or anything of value.

    I could careless about the info at this point, im already doing my charge back today.

    http://gyazo.com/a0e315fc4d89107dd2879e6090baa671
    http://gyazo.com/268e7766f6813c42598e826ceb2e8987

    I might email the whole thing to riot just to be a dick and ban it but il see how lazy I am in the future.

    cy@
     
< S> Na Main Acc, Lvl 30 Silver 5, 67 Champs Og Name, Original Owner | Selling level 30 account - EU West >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site