Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by a7xschecter6661, Dec 13, 2012.

Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 13, 2012 at 10:43 AM
  2. a7xschecter6661
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    a7xschecter6661 Newcomer

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    Current offer is 35m!

    You could make lots with skills or staked boxing!

    I can meet you in game! Selling my old main, I don't play anymore but wouldn't mind trading for in game cash on a new RS account to mess around with.
    If I remember correctly this account has 210-215 days on it, which is over 5k hours! That was of course over years and years of playing.

    Here is the picture: Nothing worth showing in the bank...
    [​IMG]

    Lots of decent skills that were on the way to becoming 99s
    88herby
    88 magic
    95 strength

    I really wanted the herblivore cape. Could have gotten it but I got bored and when i stopped playing I sold my mask set and 2 santas to buy easters and pumpkins and I ate them....It was fun.

    Anyways I am looking to sell this account for in game GP on another account.

    No recovery questions, no email, no membership, no bank pin. I am absolutely not looking to scam, I have had this account since the beginning and will never make it a member again. Looking to give it to somebody who will and I will put some gold on a new account.

    PM me your in game GP offers to put on my new account.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM
  4. a7xschecter6661
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    a7xschecter6661 Newcomer

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    Tons of posts today.

    Let me know your offers!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 14, 2012 at 6:38 AM
  6. a7xschecter6661
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    a7xschecter6661 Newcomer

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    Not even a single offer?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 14, 2012 at 6:54 PM
  8. a7xschecter6661
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    a7xschecter6661 Newcomer

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    Not a single offer?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 16, 2012 at 9:07 AM
  10. a7xschecter6661
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    a7xschecter6661 Newcomer

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    Bump...........
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 16, 2012 at 10:31 AM
  12. nyxeka
    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2010
    Posts:
    158
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    nyxeka Active Member
    Banned

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    30mil start bid...
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 16, 2012 at 10:46 AM
  14. a7xschecter6661
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    a7xschecter6661 Newcomer

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    Honestly if nobody else wants to make an offer I would probably take that. I am just going to keep a mil or 2 and give the rest to my friend who still plays so he can finish a few 99s ^_^
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 16, 2012 at 10:24 PM
  16. a7xschecter6661
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    a7xschecter6661 Newcomer

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    Any other offers besides 30M GP?
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 17, 2012 at 3:02 PM
  18. a7xschecter6661
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    a7xschecter6661 Newcomer

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    Bump, 30m is winning
     
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 17, 2012 at 3:11 PM
  20. Z 4 R O S
    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2012
    Posts:
    390
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Z 4 R O S Forum Addict
    Banned

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    35M bid from me.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Dec 17, 2012 at 10:02 PM
  22. a7xschecter6661
    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    a7xschecter6661 Newcomer

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    35m is leading! Somebody might get lucky!
     
  23. Unread #12 - Dec 18, 2012 at 3:08 AM
  24. Ranjux
    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2011
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    Ranjux Active Member

    Lvl 200, 9x99s, 2006 total. Trade for GP!

    $75 via WU or PP
     
< Selling lvl 200, PRAY99, (12 lvls 90+ ),scythe | Selling level 172 4 99s cheap >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site