Adblock breaks this site

Selling Level 136 ll Rapier ll Quest Cape ll 2.5k ovl's ll Also selling 134/3 chaotic

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Yous, Jun 5, 2011.

  1. Yous

    Yous Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 30, 2011
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 136 ll Rapier ll Quest Cape ll 2.5k ovl's ll Also selling 134/3 chaotic

    Hello all interested buyers and readers of this thread! I am selling two very nice accounts here and hope to get serious offers.

    I CAN AND WILL verify I own these accounts and show them in person to a moderator. Also the main question that people ask when buying an account is "Why are you selling them", these were not ever my main accounts I have a seperate 138 main account I can also prove that to a moderator, so I have no desire to recover these accounts I was using them to bot me frost dragons but I no longer am interested in gold farming.

    Moderator contact me via pm if you would like me to verify accounts.

    I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL OR WU OR ANYTHING RSGP ONLY!
    (Both accounts are also member until June 23rd!)

    Account #1: (The Beast Main)
    The Login:
    [​IMG]

    Lotta effigies and a frost dragons tab:
    [​IMG]

    Many great skill capes, QUEST CAPE AS OF 6/4/2011 IT HAS DONE EVERY QUEST IN THE GAME, rubber chicken, easter egg, vet cape:
    [​IMG]

    2.5k Overloads! 99 Herblore:
    [​IMG]

    Stats, 2260+ Total Level:
    [​IMG]


    Start Bidding at: 175m RSGP
    Autowin: Anything Near or Over: 550m RSGP


    Account #2: (Fairly Decent main 3 chaotics, 24mill wealth!)

    The login:
    [​IMG]

    Total Wealth 24M+, x3 Chaotics, Fire cape, yo-yo, rubber chicken, easter egg:
    [​IMG]

    Stats, 1900+ Total level:
    [​IMG]

    Starting bidding at: 95m

    Autowin: Anything near or over 175m

    --------------------------

    Current Bid on Account #1: Nothing

    Current Bid on Account #2: Nothing

    PM me and post here if you are interested in these accounts.
     
< Selling level 135 [WU PP] 8 99s 3 90+ | 136 for sale, turm,torso,rapier >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site