Adblock breaks this site

Looking for 1 prayer/1defence pure

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by clos1020, Feb 28, 2012.

  1. clos1020

    clos1020 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for 1 prayer/1defence pure

    Hey all, I lost my one and only account and all i did was f2p pk so im looking for an account similar which how i like it is for the account to have as follows:

    40-50 attack
    90+ strength
    1 defence
    90+ range
    1 prayer
    idgaf about magic
    80+hp

    Please guys just post what you have

    I will offer paypal or rsgp

    I will pay for OMM and we will do the various tests to ensure we both are happy

    Thanks, Clos
     
  2. Sci-Fi

    Sci-Fi Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2012
    Posts:
    36
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for 1 prayer/1defence pure

    I have a account, only level 34 with ranged and strength + LONGBOW SIGHT (Good starter account!)
    1 def and pray, both 0 xp.

    Oh yea, it is a login username, so no e-mail. And it is a kinda good name too.
     
  3. clos1020

    clos1020 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for 1 prayer/1defence pure

    account noted, thanks sci-fi
     
  4. HaxPride

    HaxPride Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2011
    Posts:
    205
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for 1 prayer/1defence pure

    I have a cb 49 Range pure with 73 Range, 51 Magic, Hp55 And Smith 33
    ADd my MSn if interested: [email protected]
     
  5. clos1020

    clos1020 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for 1 prayer/1defence pure

    account noted, thanks haxpride. Looking for higher stats though as i HATE training!
     
< [Selling] Level 113 Combat [STAKER][BUNNYS & SCYTHE] [1SUMMONING] | Selling level 132 rapier ccb 94 dung >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site