Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by chewby snax, Jul 15, 2011.

  1. chewby snax

    chewby snax Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2007
    Posts:
    303
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

    Hey guys, I'm selling my long term main account. It's got decent stats, but no bank. Bank has about 15k in it tops.

    No recovs/e-mail
    [​IMG]

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Quests:
    I have lots of quests done, about the only major ones I haven't done are DT and Lunar Diplomacy. It has crystal bow, d scimmy, ect ect.

    I'm looking for any offers. I don't have a starting price.


    MESSAGE ME ON HERE. I DO NOT HAVE MSN/AIM. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING RSGP OFFERS.
     
  2. chewby snax

    chewby snax Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2007
    Posts:
    303
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

    bump.
     
  3. freakinnoob

    freakinnoob Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2008
    Posts:
    616
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    [RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

    i'll buy it for around 10m.
     
  4. chewby snax

    chewby snax Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2007
    Posts:
    303
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

    I'll sell for 10 right now.
     
  5. molly202020

    molly202020 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

    5m rsgp with mm
     
  6. chewby snax

    chewby snax Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2007
    Posts:
    303
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

    The account is still for sale
     
  7. molly202020

    molly202020 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

    talking in pm =D
     
  8. chewby snax

    chewby snax Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2007
    Posts:
    303
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

    acount is still for sale.
     
  9. chewby snax

    chewby snax Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2007
    Posts:
    303
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

    molly never came through to talk any further. account is still for sale.
     
  10. chewby snax

    chewby snax Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2007
    Posts:
    303
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

    Still up for grabs! Taking lower offers!
     
  11. eargon654

    eargon654 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2011
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP] Selling lvl 98 main!

    ill buy for 13.5m right now
     
< Selling Level 130 [RSGP] CHEAP | Selling lvl 127 (92 prayer) NICE ACCOUNT! MUST SEE! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site