Level 124+1| Four 99s| Great @ Staking| CHEAP| PP/RSGP

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Guestbot, Mar 9, 2011.

Level 124+1| Four 99s| Great @ Staking| CHEAP| PP/RSGP
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 9, 2011 at 6:53 PM
  2. Guestbot
    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2011
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Guestbot Member
    Banned

    Level 124+1| Four 99s| Great @ Staking| CHEAP| PP/RSGP

    I will be selling a level 124+1. It is a member until April 8th 2011, the account is great at staking and has about a 2M ish bank.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    I will go first to Trusted Members. I am not here to scam, if you feel that this is an Unsafe trade we can use an OMM/MM with a Recovery Test if you want. I can accept RSGP/PAYPAL. I'm not looking for much, I don't use this account anymore. Just when i'm bored i just go Box on it :/

    My Msn is [email protected] Remember i'm not selling it for alot its CHEAP ;)

    If you purchase this account you will recieve a .txt file with all the Data about the account. The A/w will be 70-80M or 70-80 USD.
     
< RSGP***selling main level 100 account*** | Selling level 127 6x99's RSGP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site