Adblock breaks this site

123 MAIN ACCOUNT $200USD/ OriginalOwner/Never Botted.

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by MyNameIsChef, May 23, 2017.

  1. MyNameIsChef

    MyNameIsChef Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 18, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    123 MAIN ACCOUNT $200USD/ OriginalOwner/Never Botted.

    I'm looking to sell my main account. I no longer play on it since I started and ironman and have made that my main account. I am the original owner, and have all the details on it. It has a bank pin currently, but I will provide that with the account purchase.

    There is NO gametime left on it, but has about 10m+ in members items still on it, and a lot of untradables.

    C/O is $200 (but the user has yet to come online in 2 days, to proceed)

    A/W is $200

    Discord me or PM me on here.

    Discord user:

    TotalTitan#9405

    [​IMG]

    http://i.imgur.com/wl8HzW3.png
     
    Last edited: May 23, 2017
  2. MyNameIsChef

    MyNameIsChef Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 18, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    123 MAIN ACCOUNT $200USD/ OriginalOwner/Never Botted.

    Bump
     
  3. MyNameIsChef

    MyNameIsChef Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 18, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    123 MAIN ACCOUNT $200USD/ OriginalOwner/Never Botted.

    bump
     
  4. MyNameIsChef

    MyNameIsChef Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 18, 2017
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    123 MAIN ACCOUNT $200USD/ OriginalOwner/Never Botted.

    Bump
     
  5. Delilah

    Delilah Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 26, 2017
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    123 MAIN ACCOUNT $200USD/ OriginalOwner/Never Botted.

    Hi I am currently buying a max account for 150m 07 let me know if ur interested
     
  6. lucas anderson

    lucas anderson Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2017
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    123 MAIN ACCOUNT $200USD/ OriginalOwner/Never Botted.

    im interested in buying
     
< Robo Man's Account Shop!! Cheap/Reliable/Great Builds $$$$$ | Selling Level 126 with 99 agility and questcape >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site