Selling Level 125 with 30m cash

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Penguin360, Nov 25, 2008.

Selling Level 125 with 30m cash
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 25, 2008 at 9:49 AM
  2. Penguin360
    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Penguin360 Member

    Selling Level 125 with 30m cash

    Hey i am selling my account.
    Its combat level is 125.
    99 Strength.
    99 cooking.
    Total Level 1816.
    30 Mil Cash. (little less 29.6m, BUT has about 31mil with junk)
    Fire Cape (or Lava Cape, whatever)
    Barrows Gloves
    Slayer Helmet
    Rune Defender
    Lots More.
    No recover questions set.

    Anymore more questions add my MSN and ask.
    My MSN is [email protected]

    I only accept Paypal.


    NOTE: This is not a scam as i am using Paypal, so don't worry about thinking i am a little 12 year old with no life trying to scam you, thanks.

    http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8092/pic2da1.jpg
    http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/2573/pic1ht1.jpg
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 25, 2008 at 9:51 AM
  4. Ж Spider Pig Ж
    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2008
    Posts:
    357
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ж Spider Pig Ж Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Level 125 with 30m cash

    pictures please
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 25, 2008 at 9:56 AM
  6. SmokeThatDoobie
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2008
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SmokeThatDoobie Member
    Banned

    Selling Level 125 with 30m cash

    Hey, I'm interested in that account.
    I'm willing to pay 200-320 USD for it.
    You can either go first, Or you can pay for an OFFICIAL MIDDLEMAN for this.
    Non-Official MM's - I won't use.
    If your interested in that offer please add me on MSN reguarding this.
    My MSN address is [email protected]

    * I might pay a little less if you want to take some GP off the account and sell that seporate.

    All I need is 10M starter cash on the account!
     
< Trading LVL 43 For a skiller or another pure | [wu] Only Buying Rs Account lvl 120-136 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site