[SELLING] Runescape lvl 90 w/ 79 wc 32 mil cash stack!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by fnalkhamis, Mar 18, 2011.

[SELLING] Runescape lvl 90 w/ 79 wc 32 mil cash stack!
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 18, 2011 at 12:06 PM
  2. fnalkhamis
    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2011
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    fnalkhamis Member

    [SELLING] Runescape lvl 90 w/ 79 wc 32 mil cash stack!

    Hello guys I am selling my main on runescape. I decided that it is of no use to me anymore because I have many other accounts. The bank has many items that may or may not be junk. The account also has a 32mil cash stack. He has done some of the major quests. THERE IS ALSO 1 MONTH OF MEMBERSHIP LEFT! The account has some high level skills. This account can be molded into something very awesome in the right hands. Here are some pics. ALSO HAS 24 DRAGON DEFENDERS LOL!


    I ONLY ACCEPT RSGP! AUTOMATIC WIN IS: 45m
    PLEASE ALSO POST OFFERS!


    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]


    Email: [email protected]
     
< [RSGP] Almost maxed out account - 138 cmb - | Selling level 108 Starter Main >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site