Swapping zerker for 1 def pure or RSGP.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by I Tank Rs, Mar 3, 2011.

Swapping zerker for 1 def pure or RSGP.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 3, 2011 at 3:26 AM
  2. I Tank Rs
    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2011
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Tank Rs Member

    Swapping zerker for 1 def pure or RSGP.

    Hey im swapping my zerker pure level 79 for a fairly good 1 defense pure.
    The account has around 1.5m on it.
    If you would like to swap or buy this account talk to me about it on sythe or add me on [email protected].

    The acc currently has recovs that i will give to you once the transaction is complete.

    stats-
    att-60
    str-81
    def-41
    mage-82
    range-71
    pray-43
    hp-71

    Dt done, mith gloves done

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
< Staking service - 10Bil+ Made. | Selling level 106 almost maxed zerker pure! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site