Adblock breaks this site

Selling lvl 55 account with 56.5 MILLION GOLD COINS

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by omaid, Mar 9, 2009.

  1. omaid

    omaid Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2009
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 55 account with 56.5 MILLION GOLD COINS

    Hi, I have a level 55 account with 56.5 Million coins, willing to sell the account with all the money in one go. Please no Scammers or time wasters.

    All offers will be considred and please do not make me silly offers. (am not swapping only money offers)

    I will be needing help through the process and how it works due to me being new, account has recovery questions and bank pin, so do not think of scamming me. Looking for a smooth trade/transaction.

    Wanted just to sell the money but because of Runescape blocking all the ways and me not having time, I can't be asked.

    Again All offers Welcome and they will be considered.

    Willing to use MM or you go first.

    You can contact me through [email protected] or through sythe posting. I do not have time for msn.

    I have attached a few pics

    Thanks
     
  2. skill-trainer99

    skill-trainer99 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2009
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 55 account with 56.5 MILLION GOLD COINS

    none of the photos show or prove that they are your accont that you are selling
     
  3. allpker

    allpker Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2009
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling lvl 55 account with 56.5 MILLION GOLD COINS

    check out my post maybe we can swap my lvl 50 wc pure for ur acc?
     
< 125 2 99's purple phat Trying To sell Today! | Selling level 106/110 17mil >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site