!~~!Selling Beautiful Level 126!~~!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by King Sagan, Oct 20, 2010.

!~~!Selling Beautiful Level 126!~~!
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 20, 2010 at 3:16 PM
  2. King Sagan
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2010
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    King Sagan Member
    Banned

    !~~!Selling Beautiful Level 126!~~!

    Hello Sythe members, I'm King Sagan. I'm selling my level 115 F2P and I believe 126 P2P. He has about 60M+ Total. 56M is in cash. He has some very good items such as Fire Cape, Barrows Gloves, Rune Defender, Void, FULL Slayer Helm, All Prayer Books, and much more. I have FULL information on him and I know that it works because I just removed recoveries with it.

    ~Recap of Good Items~
    * Fire Cape
    * All 3 Prayer Books
    * Fighter Torso
    * Rune Defender
    * Void
    * Full Slayer Helm
    * Barrows Gloves
    * 56M CASH

    I am willing to meet ingame upon request, and I am willing to use an MM/OMM if they're trusted. If you are a leecher and expect me to go first you can just leave now. I will not be going first to anyone with under 50 vouches unless I fully trust you. Again, I'm willing to use an OMM/MM if you're a serious buyer.

    ~Payment Methods~
    * PayPal
    * MAYBE Swaps

    A/W = $125.00
    Current Bid = $0.00

    Pictures:

    [​IMG]

    Thanks for taking the time to look at my thread! <3

    ~King Sagan​
     
< [PAYPAL]Level 107 Main - 99 Hunter - 25Mill Bank[PAYPAL] | Selling level 100 starter main! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site