Adblock breaks this site

--)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

Discussion in 'Archives' started by K-C, Feb 7, 2008.

  1. K-C

    K-C Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    Ok, I'm selling a lvl 101+ and 60M+ in cash and items (42M in cash and rest in items). Looking at my bank you can see the 60M estimate I gave it is very undervalued...you can judge it for yourself.

    [​IMG]

    The account has done SOME of the biggest quests! I have given up playing RS due to recent updates so I'm gonna sell this account for some cash to fund another project. When bidding I want everyone to assume that the account DOES NOT have any non-combat skills because they are pretty low (lvl 40-50s). There is a secret question but I will try and remove it before the aution ends! No bank pins and although it has been a member I never payed using a creditcard or paypal and I can provide proof of this if requested cause I have transaction history from another payment processor (PM me for more detail as I don't want to reveal the Payment processor name cause of Jgx).

    Auction Rules

    Bid Starts: $100 USD
    Increments: $5

    - Payment is via Moneybookers, E-gold, Paypal or Cheque (Paypal and Cheque at my discretion based on trade history).
    - Middle Man may be used but must be very very trusted and buyer covers all fees!
    - No scammers. I would rather trade with someone with good trade history with a lower bid than someone thats new and doubles the bid
    - I have the right to sell to any bid I want (not necessarily the highest)

    Other Info
    - Screenshot of secret questions will be updated later!
    - Auction ends when I see a fair bid from a trustworthy member
    - Furthermore if you have any questions you can email [email protected] (my msn as well) and I can help you out
    - If you would like to talk to be over Teamspeak/Ventrillo or phone please contact me thru email and we can arrange a convenient time to speak.

    If you are a mod or a highly trusted member (at my discretion) I'm willing to sell this package for a substantially lower price!! I will also be willing to go first and accept money thru paypal!


    PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME ON MSN UNLESS YOU HAVE POSTED HERE FIRST!
     
  2. _3x6

    _3x6 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    232
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    Added on MSN, i will buy useing highly trusted MM, MM must be able to recover account with information provided
     
  3. K-C

    K-C Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    This is a auction...meaning 100 is where it starts. Yes I will provide MM with secret question answers but at this point I take it you offer $100 to get the ball rolling. Seeing as 1m gp is abt $2-2.50 Im expecting more than $100
     
  4. UF Gators UF

    UF Gators UF Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2007
    Posts:
    246
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    adding u
     
  5. _3x6

    _3x6 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2007
    Posts:
    232
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    110$ Useing Ex-Official MM or Highly trusted MM
     
  6. army

    army Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Posts:
    431
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    You hide to much! those fully hidden ones are probably 1!
     
  7. K-C

    K-C Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    No, lowest I believe is 17. Regardless like I said I want you to assume that they are all 1 when u bid.
     
  8. K-C

    K-C Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    BIN (Buy it now): Is set for $200
     
  9. levi is god

    levi is god Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2007
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    what is the current offer?
     
  10. K-C

    K-C Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    $110 is the highest offer
     
  11. Tigerchamp2

    Tigerchamp2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2008
    Posts:
    311
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    Hey add my msn i will go first and i have an offer that is better than these guys's... [email protected].
     
  12. Magingzulu

    Magingzulu Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2008
    Posts:
    283
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    Don't trust [email protected]. he has used that msn adress his other account is Duckhound look him up if you want.
     
  13. I Own Ftw

    I Own Ftw Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2008
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    Nice account, I offer 200$
     
  14. I Own Ftw

    I Own Ftw Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2008
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    Pm me if interested.
     
  15. K-C

    K-C Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    After looking at the join date and seeing u joined in the past 7 days I am no longer intrested in trading with you.

    The highest offer is still $110!
     
  16. godlymage89

    godlymage89 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2006
    Posts:
    479
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    Im very well interested ill offer 160 USD well anywayz if i become the winner just pm me on sythe or add me on msn and msg me thanks.
     
  17. K-C

    K-C Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    Highest Offer @ $160

    Also I will now be more willing to accept payment thru paypal as long as you do the file/claim method. Please search around on sythe for a tutorial on how to do that. I will not be accepting credit card payments thru paypal under any circumstances!
     
  18. K-C

    K-C Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    $160 is highest bid
     
  19. ShoTerrah

    ShoTerrah Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    Hello its me We where just talking on msn if you remember=/if you dont look at my sig it will have my msn then hopefully you will remember anyways yeah i love this account and i hope i win it:) so ill be offering 850 usd throw paypal or e-gold or wu these are my payments so if you do decide i will be very happy your not that trusted so i will not being going first sorry either we can do 50/50 with you going first or we can do you first if you think im scamming please vid the how trade and if i do which i wont...post it here under the scamming threads...

    Thank you,
    ShoTerrah
     
  20. K-C

    K-C Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2007
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    --)> Lvl 101+ and 60M <(--

    No your bid will not be accepted. Unless ure willing to use a MM and pay by e-gold

    Regardless, if u want to trade I want to see a pic of ure e-gold account with the approriate funds in it. Until then highest bid is still $160
     
< Selling LvL 100 Account | Selling level 100! (Paypal, WU, Mail, Swap) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site