Adblock breaks this site

Selling Steam Account With 39 Games

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by avsgoomba13, Aug 9, 2013.

  1. avsgoomba13

    avsgoomba13 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Steam Account With 39 Games

    Hello, I am selling my steam account that has 39 games (43 if you count the Mac Copy of San Andreas, the pre-release public beta of Payday 2, L4D2 Beta and TF2, but that doesn't matter because I don't care about counting those)

    The list of games are as follows:

    GTA4
    Metro 2033
    Sniper: Ghost Warrior
    Spec Ops: The Line
    Ace Of Spades
    The Binding Of Isaac
    Borderlands
    Counter Strike
    Counter Strike Condition Zero
    Counter Strike Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
    Counter Strike Global Offensive
    Counter Strike Source
    Darksiders
    Day Of Defeat Source
    Don't Starve
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Garry's Mod
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    Half Life
    Half Life Source
    Half Life 2
    Half Life 2 Lost Coast
    Half Life Deathmatch Source
    Kings Bounty: Armored Princess
    Kings Bounty: The Legend
    Left 4 Dead 2
    McPixel
    Men Of War
    Men Of War Red Tide
    Mount And Blade Warband (W/ Napoleonic Wars DLC)
    Organ Trail: Directors Cut
    Payday: The Heist
    Portal
    Portal 2
    Risen 2 Dark Waters
    Sacred 2 Gold
    Saints Row 2
    Saints Row The Third
    Terraria

    I am getting rid of this account as my gaming PC has broken and I no longer need such games as I will probably be moving to console.

    Make an offer of what you think is fair. I don't really care what, I am flexible when accepting payments. I check into my steam daily from my other computer to message friends, and that's about the extent of this account. If you don't want to post here, just message Skullrush1996 (Current Nickname: An Angry Buttmouth From MSpaint) on steam. (Yes, that is a terrible name, but I lost a bet)

    NOTE: Apparently I have uploaded the maximum amount of pictures to this thread? Ah Well, if you need pictures (which I'm sure is needed, just contact me on steam or here, I have pictures, it just won't let me upload them.)
     
< Selling Steam acc | Selling Left 4 Dead 2 x 2 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site