Adblock breaks this site

Selling My Steam Account.

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by helldana, Aug 13, 2013.

  1. helldana

    helldana Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2013
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling My Steam Account.

    Rules:
    - I will go first to those that are trusted members on this site. If you are not, then we can either do a middle man or the buyer has to go first.
    - I will only accept Paypal. Unless you can suggest a different method.
    - I will provide my email or Skype if needed.

    My steam account has the following games:

    1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
    2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Multiplayer
    3. Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Zombies
    4. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    [​IMG]

    Please send me a PM or post on this thread. I will always be active around here.
     
< Selling 2008 steam with 231 games and 191 DLC's | Selling: L4D2 Steam Gift for 8USD only >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site