[H] SWToR acc w/ lv60 & 26 days gametime [W] CSGO Skins

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by Rareware, Dec 4, 2015.

[H] SWToR acc w/ lv60 & 26 days gametime [W] CSGO Skins
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 4, 2015 at 6:56 PM
  2. Rareware
    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2013
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    342

    Rareware Forum Addict

    [H] SWToR acc w/ lv60 & 26 days gametime [W] CSGO Skins

    Hi, I have an account with a level 60 sith assassin that I'm looking to trade for skin(s). The account has 26 days of sub time. AFAIK, you can delete the boosted character as long as it is under level 61 and remake it so it is essentially a 60 of any class/subclass.

    Looking for a $10 skin.

    I will switch the account's email to an email of your choice. Happy to go second to those who are well repped.

    Here's a picture of the gametime and character select. Sorry about the quality of the character shot. For some reason my printscreen wouldn't work when I had the game up.
     
< Selling csgo LE Account for rsgp! | Selling Keys $1.85/key >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site