Adblock breaks this site

Now Forming - RunescapePrivateServer

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by bitblaster, Mar 6, 2011.

  1. bitblaster

    bitblaster Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2006
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Now Forming - RunescapePrivateServer

    I have a new server now forming - RunescapePrivateServer.NET

    Looking for players, admins, moderators, and what not.

    This is a 317 server.

    You can play now... server IP address is runescapeprivateserver.net (Server runs on same server as the website)

    I'm not only looking for players, but I'm looking for moderators and administrators and such. All will be considered a part of RSPS, and will be given abilities regular players won't have, such as spawning of items. Like my previous server, RaGESCAPE, admins and mods are able to do what ever they want with the items they spawn, including giving them to friends.
     
  2. FibOfAllFibs

    FibOfAllFibs Student
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Now Forming - RunescapePrivateServer

    I registered, I'm the first member! :D I tried to run the server and got "Error connecting to server"
     
  3. bitblaster

    bitblaster Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2006
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Now Forming - RunescapePrivateServer

    That's strange...

    Try connecting with "ihax.us" as the server IP address...

    I just now tried logging in and it is working for me... I used "ihax.us" as the servers address.

    I've also had problems using different clients, to be safe, use the one from the website.
     
< ~Looking for luring partner~ | Selling iTouch 2g Good condition [RSGP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site