Selling iPhone 13 Pro 128 GB Silver [NEW] ATT sim only

Discussion in 'Non-Virtual Sales' started by Herefortheflip, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Unread #1 - Sep 18, 2022 at 3:41 PM
  2. Herefortheflip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Herefortheflip Newcomer

Good afternoon Sythe. I want to apologize for posting this as a new account because I don’t use this at all really. I am a sales manager for an LLC which sells phones and they by mistake sent me a phone from ATT (the phone for sale). I am looking to get rid of the phone for profit because my friends said fuck it. The phone is not reported lost or stolen and can be used but it is sim locked only to ATT in the USA. That means it will work if anyone puts an ATT sim card in it (not verizon or tmobile). I would love to receive ethereum or bitcoin for it as i invest into crypto. I would be open to items such as watches, clothes, or shoes depending which ones. I would like to use a middleman for the safety. I would also accept a possible partyhat but dont have a need for it because I dont play runescape anymore and know those are easy to sell. Please do not ask me about the phone working in other countries as i dont know. I will ship anywhere as long as the sale is solid. Feel free to DM me and we can further speak this. Below are images of the device and proof. Thank you
    https://ibb.co/3pWVXmH
    https://ibb.co/9TSvPm0

3. Unread #2 - Sep 21, 2022 at 12:30 AM
  4. Jm07
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here

Jm07 Forum Addict

If you are willing to take 07gp as payment let me know I would be interested.

5. Unread #3 - Sep 21, 2022 at 11:22 AM
  6. Herefortheflip
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Herefortheflip Newcomer

I would be open to discuss this. I do not have an 07 account but im sure it can be transferred to the original game. Dm me

< Selling groceries and other items | [300$+ donor][vouched]⚡ Looking to sell sealed-graded-raw chaotic/yugioh/pokemon cards!⚡ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site