[WTS] 2x Global Accounts w/ Gold Bloodhound Coin [$25 ea.]

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by xacaget, Dec 6, 2015.

[WTS] 2x Global Accounts w/ Gold Bloodhound Coin [$25 ea.]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 6, 2015 at 6:32 PM
  2. xacaget
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2015
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    xacaget Member

    [WTS] 2x Global Accounts w/ Gold Bloodhound Coin [$25 ea.]

    Hi, I'm selling multiple CS:GO accounts for Paypal gift, Steam wallet, Skrill, or in game CS:GO skins and keys(which is the cheapest option as I will accept skins and keys as market value). All these accounts are created by myself personally, and I have never resorted to cheats while playing CS:GO. I have another account that is global which I use as a main account.

    Skype: Stars Xaca

    Account 1
    Rank: The Global Elite
    Wins: ~100
    Hours: ~600
    Price: $25
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...670/FE80B2B17E0B2762E1066D1BF4501295744F209B/

    Account 2
    Rank: The Global Elite
    Wins: ~75
    Hours: ~144
    Price: $25
    http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...365/8CB83AF59DD04AE6C75C47935D2A6BA42CC60C98/
     
< [WTS] Global Elite Account | Selling inventory at 80% Market >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site