Adblock breaks this site

SELLING ZERKER! AMAZING STATS! 183 QP! 99 STR! 52 PRAY!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by firefox419, May 10, 2017.

  1. firefox419

    firefox419 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2016
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    SELLING ZERKER! AMAZING STATS! 183 QP! 99 STR! 52 PRAY!

    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]



    [​IMG]


    I have put many hours into this Zerker and it is time to move on to something else. I like 1 def pking alot more tbh so it would help out alot if i sold this account for some gp. It pretty much just sits here, so might as well sell it. The account is safe. I would be more then happy to show anyone more details through skype or something if they are curious. Once the account is purchased, the account will be set under whatever email you provide me with. I am taking best offers on this. I'm not looking to make a whole lot, but just enough. Just hmu with offers or if you have any questions. Thank you.
     
  2. Panda blue

    Panda blue Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2017
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    86
    SELLING ZERKER! AMAZING STATS! 183 QP! 99 STR! 52 PRAY!

    i'll trade for a Cmb 78 60 att pure 96 range 90 str 86 mage, + a zerker pure 75 att 92 str 45 def 94 mage in exchange for yours pm if interested.
     
  3. firefox419

    firefox419 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2016
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    SELLING ZERKER! AMAZING STATS! 183 QP! 99 STR! 52 PRAY!

    sorry man i already have a 60 att pure :( thanks for the offer though
     
  4. firefox419

    firefox419 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2016
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    SELLING ZERKER! AMAZING STATS! 183 QP! 99 STR! 52 PRAY!

    Bump
     
< Selling INSANE 31 pray 42 def 60 attack Zerker ! | *CHEAP*Selling 80cmb 60 att pure - 95str/99range/94mage/94hp/52pray 1100+ total >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site