Selling great starter hardcore ironman - 6month gold premier club, 99rc, 80 craft, 80 agility

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by LadPlays, May 9, 2018.

Selling great starter hardcore ironman - 6month gold premier club, 99rc, 80 craft, 80 agility
  1. Unread #1 - May 9, 2018 at 7:26 AM
  2. LadPlays
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Username:
    ladplays#4320

LadPlays Active Member

Account is sold

This account has never been botted, completely hand trained. I am the original owner
    I no longer have any reason to play it as I am super busy for the next 2 months, have 2 other accounts to work on and group ironman coming soon.
    The email login is the registered email, there is no other security (2fa or bank pin), email comes with the account.
    Looking for £50 or $70 - (hope to cover what I spent for premier) or make an offer, paypal with middleman preferred

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quick refunds and return policy:
    Any bans after you start using the account are not my responsibility and no refund will be offered.
    The account will not be recovered so once you receive the account please add security to your account (2fa, email, pin, social media etc). If the account is hacked due to lack of security we will not offer a refund. If you can prove there was security and have reason to believe the account was recovered from you a refund can be arranged.

Contact me 24/7

Account is sold

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - May 31, 2018 at 2:58 PM
  4. hawkwingx23
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

hawkwingx23 Newcomer

Still available?

< Selling good starter account inc.50mil value CHEAP OFFERS | 14 Year old Veteran (Yo-Yo/Rubber Chicken) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site