Adblock breaks this site

131/turm/ext/2x chaotics/250qp/bgloves etc

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by yodog1, Jun 30, 2011.

  1. yodog1

    yodog1 Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    1,321
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    131/turm/ext/2x chaotics/250qp/bgloves etc

    I'm selling my main who I have quit.
    My brother still plays so some of the 80m cash will be going to him as stated in the picture.

    Don't go giving me stupid low offers, this has had alot of time and effort go into it, 150+ days playing time.

    I will accept cash via paypal or rsgp.

    Those quests do include rfd/lunar/dt/ all the log one apart from wgs lol.
    MEP1 AND MEP2 ARE COMPLETED! Mep 2 is apparently worst quest ever, I payed 12m for both to be done.

    [​IMG]

    I'm new to this site, don't know my way around but I'm pretty respected on JSP and trustworthy. On JSP it is illigal to sell accounts so I can't sell it there otherwise I would and I heard here you can sell them.
     
  2. yodog1

    yodog1 Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    1,321
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    131/turm/ext/2x chaotics/250qp/bgloves etc

    Bump..
     
  3. yodog1

    yodog1 Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    1,321
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    131/turm/ext/2x chaotics/250qp/bgloves etc

    Bump -
     
  4. yodog1

    yodog1 Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    1,321
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    131/turm/ext/2x chaotics/250qp/bgloves etc

    Bump -
     
  5. laxbro2440

    laxbro2440 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2011
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    131/turm/ext/2x chaotics/250qp/bgloves etc

    you do swaps?
     
  6. yodog1

    yodog1 Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2011
    Posts:
    1,321
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    131/turm/ext/2x chaotics/250qp/bgloves etc

    No I have a pure I'm working on and that's it. Selling that when it's done and then giving rsgp to my brother.
     
< [Cheap] Staker Cb 101 + 4 months membership! | Selling Great Main Lvl 120CB CHEAP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site