Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Havoc Network, Oct 10, 2007.

Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 10, 2007 at 8:11 AM
  2. Havoc Network
    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    1,259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Havoc Network Keep calm and carry on.
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    First off, I would like to state that I find myself a very trustworthy user. If you disagree then thats fine, I am perfectly fine using an OFFICIAL middleman. Unfortunately I will not be paying any fees.
    My middleman application :
    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?p=2195402#post2195402
    *Please view my old one as well, I had to start a new one. It explains.*


    Now, for the Gold. I currently have 36M and I am getting more as I type this. The only problem is I cant accept many payment methods.
    What I can take:
    Mail (Cash or money order) - Preferably Canada or US, but doesn't matter.
    Interact - This is for Canadian residents only, must have a bank account in Canada.


    My MSN: [email protected]

    Please post / add me on msn if your interested.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 10, 2007 at 8:34 AM
  4. pure bl00d69
    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2007
    Posts:
    368
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pure bl00d69 Forum Addict

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    i might buy all ur mills, but i have a few questions.

    Will u ever accept WU as payment method and will u lower ur price for a perm mill buyer?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 10, 2007 at 3:38 PM
  6. Wh1t3
    Referrals:
    0

    Wh1t3 Guest

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

  7. Unread #4 - Oct 10, 2007 at 3:41 PM
  8. King_Emperor
    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2007
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    King_Emperor Member

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    Hi. I'd like to buy 28M.

    I'd go first in 5M Increments + a final 8M.

    I've bought around 28M so far. In increments.

    My method is Paypal. It's verified, and I shall provide screenies or even a video to prove this. Also I could make a small deposit into your account to show this too.

    I'd be willing to go first, filing & cancelling each increment.

    If you would like to discuss any further, feel free to add my MSN:

    [email protected]

    Thanks.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 10, 2007 at 8:23 PM
  10. Havoc Network
    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    1,259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Havoc Network Keep calm and carry on.
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    Still for sale.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 11, 2007 at 12:27 AM
  12. Offical Forum Noob
    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Offical Forum Noob Active Member
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    I might consider buying if i get more money in my account, Give me a few days to check up pl0x? :D

    Until then
    -Offical Forum Noob
     
  13. Unread #7 - Oct 11, 2007 at 5:04 AM
  14. Blankthis
    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2007
    Posts:
    243
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Blankthis Active Member
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

  15. Unread #8 - Oct 11, 2007 at 5:11 AM
  16. Blankthis
    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2007
    Posts:
    243
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Blankthis Active Member
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    I'll Buy.

    4.10ea to beat the others!

    I can Do E-gold, or PayPal Bank funded.

    MSN: [email protected]

    Thanks.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Oct 11, 2007 at 7:46 AM
  18. Havoc Network
    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    1,259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Havoc Network Keep calm and carry on.
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    Thanks for the spam.

    Obviously you didnt read anything I wrote
     
  19. Unread #10 - Oct 11, 2007 at 8:59 AM
  20. Blankthis
    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2007
    Posts:
    243
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Blankthis Active Member
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    i did, I'm trusted?

    Also, ok ill do your Method, add me
     
  21. Unread #11 - Oct 11, 2007 at 4:09 PM
  22. Havoc Network
    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    1,259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Havoc Network Keep calm and carry on.
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    I added you.


    Still selling
     
  23. Unread #12 - Oct 11, 2007 at 4:47 PM
  24. lotto
    Joined:
    May 10, 2006
    Posts:
    1,056
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lotto Guru
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    i added you on msn BTW, my msn is [email protected]

    Did you accept the friend request?
     
  25. Unread #13 - Oct 12, 2007 at 7:52 AM
  26. Havoc Network
    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    1,259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Havoc Network Keep calm and carry on.
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    Yes I added you.

    Still selling mills.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Oct 12, 2007 at 8:06 AM
  28. Dark_angel mils
    Referrals:
    0

    Dark_angel mils Guest

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

  29. Unread #15 - Oct 12, 2007 at 8:12 AM
  30. -$respect$-
    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    -$respect$- Active Member
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    edit i ftw = scammer [​IMG]
     
  31. Unread #16 - Oct 13, 2007 at 10:31 AM
  32. Havoc Network
    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    1,259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Havoc Network Keep calm and carry on.
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    Still for sale guys.
     
  33. Unread #17 - Oct 13, 2007 at 12:46 PM
  34. DarkOmega
    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2007
    Posts:
    329
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DarkOmega Forum Addict

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

  35. Unread #18 - Oct 13, 2007 at 12:49 PM
  36. andersen1127
    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2007
    Posts:
    185
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    andersen1127 Active Member

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    ill buy 10m through paypal if thats fine if u want ill go first or we can use official
     
  37. Unread #19 - Oct 14, 2007 at 9:23 AM
  38. Havoc Network
    Joined:
    May 12, 2007
    Posts:
    1,259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Havoc Network Keep calm and carry on.
    Banned

    Selling +35M - $4/M - Trusted Seller

    They both wanted to use paypal.
    EDIT: No more paypal

    Still selling.
     
< selling good lvl 101 must look!!!! | selling accounts --must see @!@! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site