selling fully endgame ready account almost 1400 hours put in

Discussion in 'New World Accounts' started by anthony martinez, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Unread #1 - Nov 25, 2022 at 12:41 PM
  2. anthony martinez
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    Bits#0606

anthony martinez Member

this is a full endgame ready account. i have all tank and dps sets 625 rdy for every mut expodition.

comes with full chardis set from laz. all 625
    comes with full izabella set from tempest. all 625
    comes with full expodition set from depths. all 625
    comes with 3 pieces of zhao set from dynasty.

all high end trophies, also got the thanksgiving throphy as well.

comes with full lumberjack set, harvesting set, and mining set.

comes with 100k gold, almost 50k shards, a fucking shit ton of mats for what ever ur needs are.
    alot of these mats are work alot of gold, theres easily a few mill worth gold in mats alone. ive played since beta so i got everything u could want.

im looking for a actual mmo player who wants to skip the grind and go straight to endgame and fuck shit up.

this account is perfect for a tank or dps player, i have some things for healer but thats something u would need to get sets for, heal staff is 625 and i got the best heal staff in the game as well so u are partially there.

got a shit ton of titles. achievement wise u are about 50 percent there so still alot to get there. game has only been out 1 year and had its first expansion so theres a fucking lot more the game plans to release so this account is pefect to start u off.

have any questions ? want to see the account before buying or login and check everything out urself ? np i gotchu.

i posted some pics of a bunch of what i mentioned. i just got the software enginner promotion i wanted at work but my schedule is gunna be 6 day, 12hr shifts for a long time so wont have time to game like i want to anymore.

also the steam account comes with eso as well, all dlcs and good chunk of gold and lots of other shit too and a bunch of games as well. also comes with a pretty stacked black desert account as well with a few bill on it and soft end game gear as well.

price ? im thinking anywhere between 250$ - 300$ or same value in osrs gp. Very damn reasonable with whats on the account and everything else on the steam account.

Some steam games the account comes with.

1. Black Desert Online - 2b gold in bank, soft end game cap gear and lots of mats, food and everything else.

2. The Elder Scrolls Online - cp lvl 600+ golded out tank and dps sets. All dlcs and chapters.

3. Hogwarts Legacy.

4. Bunch of other random games on the account as well.

can contact me on here or discord.

discord - Bits#0606

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 21, 2023
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 21, 2023 at 12:35 PM
  4. anthony martinez
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Username:
    Bits#0606

anthony martinez Member

Bump - has 260k+ umbral shards now and thousands of mats, craft mods and everything else.

< BUYING NewWorld account | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site