Adblock breaks this site

[SELLING] 9 year old Account, lvl 3, STILL IN TUTORIAL, good name

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by dmaz, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmaz

    dmaz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] 9 year old Account, lvl 3, STILL IN TUTORIAL, good name

    I found an old account that I made back in 2003ish and simply left alone. I hadn't even started the tutorial with it, so when you log in, it logs you into the tutorial.

    He has 0 experience in everything. Also, its in-game name is the name of one of the most common ground plants in the states.

    Because of the age of the account, and the fact that it's untouched, and that it was left in tutorial (not sure what exactly will happen when you start it), I'm asking for an A/W of 25M

    Bidding starts at 5M

    Thanks!
     
  2. dmaz

    dmaz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] 9 year old Account, lvl 3, STILL IN TUTORIAL, good name

    Bump!
     
  3. onlyme11

    onlyme11 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2011
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] 9 year old Account, lvl 3, STILL IN TUTORIAL, good name

    post picture of account in tutorial
     
  4. dmaz

    dmaz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] 9 year old Account, lvl 3, STILL IN TUTORIAL, good name

    Will do, after work.

    Thanks!
     
  5. Top Hat

    Top Hat Previously known as oldschoolsenior
    Top Hat Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Posts:
    779
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    800
    Discord Unique ID:
    541290126421262346
    Two Factor Authentication User Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex (2)
    [SELLING] 9 year old Account, lvl 3, STILL IN TUTORIAL, good name

    pm me the name
     
  6. DGFamily

    DGFamily Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2012
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] 9 year old Account, lvl 3, STILL IN TUTORIAL, good name

    10mil, if u can prove to me its in tut and it passes recovery test
     
  7. dmaz

    dmaz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Posts:
    305
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELLING] 9 year old Account, lvl 3, STILL IN TUTORIAL, good name

    I'm going to have to put a hold on this one, unfortunately, until I figure something out.

    The password that I'm using for this account is the same as an account that I'm not currently selling, but I can't change the password without registering an email....hmmm catch 22 ><

    Sorry bout this!
     
< [SELLING] Anyone Interested in the Deranged Name - "Curlie Pubes"?? | Selling "Flash" - OG Login+10 Year Cape >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site