Adblock breaks this site

Giving away my account (QUITTING)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by xezz, Apr 8, 2012.

  1. xezz

    xezz Member

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2012
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giving away my account (QUITTING)

    Nvm When I Think About I Dont Think I Will Give My Account To The Forum Who Scammed Me.
     
  2. Finlux

    Finlux Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    626
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giving away my account (QUITTING)

    Account giveaways is not allowed anyways lol.
     
  3. xezz

    xezz Member

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2012
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giving away my account (QUITTING)

    Oh thanks but how to close my thread?
     
  4. Finlux

    Finlux Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Posts:
    626
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Giving away my account (QUITTING)

    You can't close it, you can Pm me a MOD and ask if they can close/delete it.
     
< Selling extremely CHEAP 86 main - RSGP | [RSGP][S]elling cb96 main - 4x99 - 6months memb - DT&MM - Void >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site