Adblock breaks this site

[Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by I R Hero, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    For those who are genuinely/interested. PM me your MSN or post it below here.

    THANKS!


    Up for sale is my main

    No autowin, I'lll let it go for a decent price. Offer me what you can

    Terms:

    OMM or you go first.

    Simple as that.

    Btw; I no longer play this game for anything wondering.


    Pictures:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. krimsonsniper

    krimsonsniper Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2010
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    hey il offer you a price to see if im able to buy your account because i have been looking for a 138 account forever most of them are scams so i joined sythe see if they got any good accs yours is beautiful so pm me your msn please so i can offer you a price unless you already sold your account because i may beat other peoples offers thanks (=
     
  3. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Hi,

    It says you disabled to receive Private Messages, I suggest you PM me or leave your MSN
     
  4. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Got offered 400$ by sniper.
     
  5. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Forsale.
     
  6. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Bumpup.
     
  7. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Forsale.
     
  8. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Bumping up.
     
  9. Vanila Deth

    Vanila Deth Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2009
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    I'm curious to know why you have another thread featuring this very same account where you state and I quote: "This account has like, a 500k bank.", yet on this one you advertise a 200m+ bank. Not saying you're a scammer, because I hope that scammers aren't this stupid. Simply curious.

    EDIT: I also noticed that on two other acc's you're selling, you say you no longer play, yet it seems quite the opposite on your "I need money ideas thread". Elaborate please?
     
  10. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Im trying to increase money whilst selling so I can increase the value on my account,

    When I mean 200M+ Bank if you decept all statements, I mean 200M in pots,

    Clearly you can see a 3Mish bank in inventory can't you? It's just a title mis understanding, Im sure all keen buyers would double check with me
     
  11. Riped

    Riped Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2010
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Interested added..
     
  12. cbk666

    cbk666 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2009
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    I cant really offer you money but i can buy you something and have it shipped to your house, and or buy you online shit?.
     
  13. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Why is that? I can do that, it's a good idea.. As long as it's not a fraud creditcard etc.

    Contact me buddy.

    Il shoot you a PM
     
  14. plus rain

    plus rain Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2010
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    if still up, if you are looking for swaps ill do a 132 swap + caash.

    pm me if you would take it. if not free bump. gl selling.
     
  15. Spyike

    Spyike Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    1 bump every 24-hours
     
  16. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Bump . Early morning for me. And thx spyike
     
  17. cbk666

    cbk666 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2009
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

  18. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Fraud offer? I've added you/PM'd you.
     
  19. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    ck666 tried to scam me

    no more.
     
  20. I R Hero

    I R Hero Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Sell] Level 138! 2300+ Total Level 200M in pots! 10M Wealth! [PayPal]

    Forsale
     
< Selling Epic 137|RICH|MAXED PKER|CHEAP!!! | [PAYPAL][MEM]98 Combat[91STR][12M] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site