Level 200 | 2200+ Total | Almost Fully Quested | (Donor)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by DOMinantChaos, May 31, 2013.

Level 200 | 2200+ Total | Almost Fully Quested | (Donor)
  1. Unread #1 - May 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM
  2. DOMinantChaos
    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2012
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    DOMinantChaos "A man without a filter, is chaos walking"
    Banned

    Level 200 | 2200+ Total | Almost Fully Quested | (Donor)

    Hey guys, I've really grown tired of playing Runescape. I'm looking to sell my long-time main and maybe try to get back into WoW, GW2, and Starcraft 2. I am the original owner of the account it has a login name ( Not Email).

    I can provide most details about the account Including passwords etc.

    Bank

    [​IMG]


    Confirm/Invent
    [​IMG]

    Quests

    [​IMG]

    Stats

    [​IMG]

    I want to sell it all together the gold Included. I will not split them.

    There is 600m+ on the account and it will be valued at .26/ mil

    A/W: $250.00
    ​
     
< Selling EOC 192 Combat, 4 99's and 1948 Total Level (Accept EOC Gold) | Maxed Out Account For Sale! (very Cheap) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site