Selling Divinity614 Legendary Account

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by Grindgp, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Selling Divinity614 Legendary Account
  1. Unread #1 - May 3, 2014 at 5:18 PM
  2. Grindgp
    Joined:
    May 3, 2014
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Grindgp Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Divinity614 Legendary Account

    Hey guys,

    I will be selling mine divinity614 Legendary account with 12K+ Overloads on it!

    I will be asking : Grinderscape Gp / Soulsplit gp

    I can go first if you are trusted, if not you go first or we will use an MM. ( you pay fees for that )

    Pics :

    12K Ovls : [​IMG]

    Proof of legendary / Kills : [​IMG]

    My skype : Kaylie.greyson

    Thanks
     
< Selling donar acc - Pkhonor | Selling divinity614 account with 30b >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site