Adblock breaks this site

Selling/Trading D2 and/or LoL Account

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by gjl, Mar 21, 2011.

  1. gjl

    gjl Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling/Trading D2 and/or LoL Account

    Hey there,

    I'm looking to sell/trade a number of Diablo 2 accounts, and a League of Legends account. Details below.

    I am mainly looking for Urban Rivals account(s) with an excellent collection of Cr's and other rare and valuable cards. Will possibly accept cash as well, but I'd really prefer to trade as value does not get diluted as much for either party.

    Diablo 2:
    - 7 accounts, all non-ladder, and HARDCORE (i.e. if you die, it's all gone). It's really the only way to play, if you have any skill haha. If you're smart and you use my OP toons, you won't die.
    - Over time a number of great characters have expired, such as a lvl88 Damage Reduction Barbarian (bet you haven't seen many of those around) that could stand in Hell Baal and get knocked around by the final beasts with barely any damage... lvl 85 Beast Summoner Necro, etc. but on to the guys that still exist. Will just mention notable toons/items, and note that all main toons have both anni/torch unless otherwise mentioned, and all are equipped with the best rare/runeword gear in each slot for the current build as well as fully-geared mercenaries. Stats and skills are also maximized (I was very thorough and patient with research when I played).
    - Lvl 87 Whirlwind Barb with Leviathon and Eth Tomb Reaver w/ Zod.. pretty sick, 15/20 Anni, 16/17 torch.
    - Lvl 83 Griswold Set Zealot Pally, optimal rune set up to run Uber Trist (done it 3 times solo by myself, extremely easy I can teach you how or you can watch youtube vids), max res in Uber Trist... and he glows!! :cool:
    - Lvl 76 Fireclaw Werebear Druid. 16/17 Torch.
    - Lvl 61 Feral Werewolf with a nice, near max-stat Shael'd Stalagmite. Fun. (no torch/anni)
    - Lvl 83 GOLD BARBARIAN.... another rare build, best gear as well, double wizard spike/Ali Baba set-up with Eth Enigma for porting. Use him to run the Counsel in Act 3, you can make a ton of gold per run if that's your thing. Torch, no Anni.
    - Lvl 91 MF Lightning Sorc. She has over 500+ MF (awesome), and tons of +skill charms. I also have a full max-stat set for her, but she's so OP, that I find it more fun to run MF gear and she can still slaughter Hell solo with max res. 16/20 Anni on her, CoA for buffing, etc etc. She is great.
    - Lvl 82 Auradin. If you have never played one you have to try. Using conviction coupled with double Dream, Hand of Justice and Dragon, you just walk around and... things die. Throw in Zeal if you want to get frisky. Perfect gear, amazingly fun character.
    -And then a ton of mules carrying all categories of gear, I have at least 1 copy of most of the rare gear in the game that would ever conceivably be used (unless they've added more I haven't played in ages). Also a ton of desirable grey socket items and white unsocketed, like Monarch shields, etc. lots of gems and runes left, only a few HR's like cham, lo, gul, couple of mal's many of them have been previously traded or used by me. Some extra torch's too for Amazon, Druid and Necro from my Uber Trist runs.
    -In summary, this is a self-sufficient set of accounts. You can run Uber Trist to farm Torches, you can farm Gold, and farm Rare items, and there is enough early gear to lvl up any kind of toon. And just run around looking super cool.

    League of Legends
    - Lvl 30, 108 RP, 3655 IP remaining.
    - 2 Rune Pages, 9x Red Arpen, 9x Red MPen, 9x Yellow Dodge, 9x Blue MR, 9x Blue Ability Power, 3x Health Quints (all static runes, not /lvl runes.. these are simply better lol)
    - 19 Characters: Amumu, Ashe, Cho-gath (nightmare skin), Dr. Mundo, Fiddlesticks (spectral skin), Garen, Jax, Kayle (veridian skin), Malphite (shamrock skin), Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Pantheon, Rammus (molten skin), Shen (Frozen skin), Tristana, Twitch, Warwick, Xin Zhao.
    - Relatively untouched Ranked play (25w/27L). Too many noobs when ranked play first came out, too easy to lose ratings so I stopped playing that pretty quickly and stopped playing LoL soon after.
    - A good account where you can fill any role on a team be it tank, carry, jungler or support and have the runes to support your role.

    Anyways, I'm new on the forums and I saw the post about images.. I don't know anywhere to upload screen shots to, but I can take them of all accounts/characters/items, etc upon request or can upload them if someone tells me how :p. Please post or PM me. Thanks for reading!

    EDIT: http://img860.imageshack.us/i/leagueoflegendsv.jpg/
    http://img839.imageshack.us/i/diablo2j.jpg/
    I don't know if these links will work, the first one is for LoL the second is a screen shot of one of the D2 accounts...
     
< Selling Diablo 2 USeast NON ladder char/items | [Paypal][US] Cheap League of Legends account! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site