Adblock breaks this site

Buying A soulsplit pure account!

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by a wild dingo, Aug 24, 2013.

  1. a wild dingo

    a wild dingo Member
    Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2013
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying A soulsplit pure account!

    Hello everyone I am looking to buy a soulsplit extreme or legend pure account.

    Requirments : It has to have NO email on it.

    I would be willing to pay ALOT more money if it has a kiln cape, firecape or member!

    Please message me on here for my skype.

    I am buying with RS3 gold. We will discuss how much the account is worth on skype!

    I will go first with a middleman.

    THANK YOU :)
     
  2. Bread and Butter

    Bread and Butter Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2013
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying A soulsplit pure account!

    PmEd.
     
< selling Devious Dicer [600 Donated] + Rares | Selling SS Accounts for EoC >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site