MMing Service

Discussion in 'Archives' started by King Klutz, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
MMing Service
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2007 at 10:26 PM
  2. King Klutz
    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2007
    Posts:
    817
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    King Klutz Apprentice
    Banned

    MMing Service

    http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=266679
    There is my topic^^

    I have recently just made a topic and I wanted to start MMing. You must know that everyone must start somewhere... I know I don't have too much trust yet, but I have dealt with numerous millions and never intended to scam. So, atm if you have a low-risk trade going on I'm your man. I can be contacted via msn, [email protected].

    **Please do not spam or flame my topic, if you question my transactions I will be glad for that person to tell you it isn't fake. Also, I don't do gold trades for RL $$. I am not responsible for people who are banned by Real World item trading, that's YOUR own risk.**
     
< selling decent lvl 86 | MMing Service >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site