Adblock breaks this site

Selling 119 99str 99wc staker $65

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by KillahMK, Oct 3, 2012.

  1. KillahMK

    KillahMK Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2012
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 119 99str 99wc staker $65

    http://imageshack.us/g/715/sfsasasd.png/(I would rather do this then open all of them and just copy and paste and copy and paste and copy and paste and I'm sure you would to, plus its not hard to look at them on a different tab >.>)

    add me on skype(tsgryan) and we'll discuss
    the display name is wwerocks5907 search it up on hiscores
    I don't want to make a long thread so last thing is the the items
    I have 1.1m and a whip.my other account has 500k and i'll put it on this soon and it has 2 gravites(my dads credit card got expired so instead of saving up for a chaotic I got 2 gravites) JUST GOT MEMBERS! I WILL GIVE FOR FREE SINCE MY FRIEND BOUGHT IT FOR ME! . NEED OMM FIRST (I DON'T WANT TO GET SCAMMED)
     
< Selling Decent Level 100+5 Main | 132 main/staker >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site