[PayPal] Twin Skillers? Great skiller names! Auction!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Z3RK3RFURY, Dec 4, 2008.

[PayPal] Twin Skillers? Great skiller names! Auction!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 4, 2008 at 2:36 PM
  2. Z3RK3RFURY
    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2008
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Z3RK3RFURY Newcomer

    [PayPal] Twin Skillers? Great skiller names! Auction!

    Selling/Auction on twin skillers! Great skiller name, great match! No a/w set yet, just taking offers atm.

    USD Only at the moment, sorry! But if you do have RSGP offers you can still post your offers, I believe I will be considering RSGP in the near future!

    Important!: I take payments through PayPal/USMAIL(Cash/MO) I will only release information AFTER I have recieved payments.
    If paying through PayPal you will have to wait 3-4 days so I can give the actual payment become secured.

    Name 1: No Need4 C B

    Name 2: N0 Need4 C B


    No Recovs, No blackmarks, No bankpin.
    Both of these account are fresh off of tutorial island! So both of them are 100% CLEAN.

    To contact me you can PM me (Preferred)
    Or E-Mail me at: [email protected]

    Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
< looking for some1 to share my account with | selling d slice - get 5 mil free! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site