Adblock breaks this site

Fully Loaded STEAM Account

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by onfire3289, Oct 2, 2011.

  1. onfire3289

    onfire3289 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fully Loaded STEAM Account

    Here is an ingame shot of my steamID
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/steamido.jpg/
    Its a 7 Digit 33xx942

    My Game List
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/steamyh.jpg/

    PROOF OF PURCHASES
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/proofforyou.jpg/

    Battlefield BC2 has the Vietnam expansion, Dead Island has the 'Bloodbath Arena DLC' and BlackOPs has the 'First Strike - DLC'. If youre interested and need proof of the DLC ask me.

    VAC Standing
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/444/steaminfo.jpg/

    THE ONLY GAMES EFFECTED
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/steamvac1.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/steamvac2.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/steamvac3.jpg/

    No future games will be effected by the VAC status. All source games still work, all future games added will work, and all 1.6 games will work in ESEA League with their clienthttp://esea.net/

    For any other questions you can email me at [email protected] , send me a private message here, or add me on skype 'aroguew'. If adding me on skype please post here that you did so.

    I AM CURRENTLY TAKING PAYPAL MONEY OFFERS

    Payments will be sent as gifts with a note attached stating:
    "I Am Buying A Virtual Item That I Cannot and Will Never Dispute Since I Had Already Received My Virtual Item. I Will Not Chargeback or Make a Fake Dispute."

    The account RETAIL is worth over $400 and over $200 at discounted retail prices.
    Im looking for about $165. NEGOTIABLE

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/steamcalculator.jpg/ Steamcalculator.com <---- Not including Batman: Arkham City(The new batman game due out in November.) and DLC for other games
     
  2. Piccolo

    Piccolo Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2011
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fully Loaded STEAM Account

    Interrested, add me on msn.
     
  3. PandaXpress

    PandaXpress Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2011
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fully Loaded STEAM Account

    Interested, added you on skype. I'm MSGfan.
     
  4. MitchelltheGreat

    MitchelltheGreat Grand Master

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2011
    Posts:
    2,006
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    St. Patrick's Day 2013 Easter 2013
    Fully Loaded STEAM Account

    proof of purchase is considered steam reciepts sent to the email of the buyer when a game is purchased or a cd key activated through the steam account.
     
  5. onfire3289

    onfire3289 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fully Loaded STEAM Account

    Current offer is $135
     
  6. MitchelltheGreat

    MitchelltheGreat Grand Master

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2011
    Posts:
    2,006
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    St. Patrick's Day 2013 Easter 2013
    Fully Loaded STEAM Account

    wow I highly doubt that you are going to recieve 135. if you are it is either a scam and i HIGHLY recommend you to use an OMM.
     
  7. dnboy

    dnboy Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2011
    Posts:
    464
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fully Loaded STEAM Account

    135 $ is really much Michell was right... go lower
     
  8. onfire3289

    onfire3289 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Fully Loaded STEAM Account

    The $135 is a legit offer from someone on this forum who has plenty of vouches. I hate how everyone has to say "this is black market though". Black market is as if all these accounts people have are stolen. The sellers go through so much to provide people with proff showing that we do indeed own these accounts

    Obviously no one wants to pay full price for an account, or even half, thats why its even lower than that. But when you tell me my account isnt worth more than 100 dollars then I just laugh, while thinking of the legit offers ive had. My 160 I orignally wantd is cheaper than buying the codes off someone on ebay, or sites such as greenmangaming.com. Get real
     
< [Selling] CSS 7 digit account for 6$ | Piccolo's steam shop - Amazing 6 digit. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site