Selling RS3 Main 16+ Year Veteran

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by blkhebrew, Jun 15, 2021.

Selling RS3 Main 16+ Year Veteran
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 15, 2021 at 3:56 PM
  2. blkhebrew
    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2021
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41

    blkhebrew Member

    Selling RS3 Main 16+ Year Veteran

    Rs3

    35M attack xp
    43m str xp
    33M def xp
    33m HP xp
    177 quest points barrows gloves

    I just logged on the last login was 2902 days ago haven’t even played osrs, wondering how much this account will go for?

    It was created in 2005
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 15, 2021 at 10:12 PM
  4. blkhebrew
    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2021
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41

    blkhebrew Member

    Selling RS3 Main 16+ Year Veteran

    B

    I’m taking offers!

    btc, eth, or 07gp

    I’ll pay for middleman if the price is right
     
< Looking to swap main OSRS account with RS3 account | [SELLING] COMPED | 2.92B XP | 18 120's | 4 200M's >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site