Adblock breaks this site

Selling Maxed Main 100m OSRS GP

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by jeders, Feb 27, 2016.

  1. jeders

    jeders Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2014
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Selling Maxed Main 100m OSRS GP

    I'm looking to sell my oldschool RS account willing to use middle man or go first if to someone trusted.... looking for 100m in 07 GP will attach some pictures tent whip has 8500+ uses left got a pet too along with lots of other untradeables! Also has 192QP AND slayer ring ability unlocked/boss slayer tasks/gargoyle smasher/ability to make slayer helm/305 slayer points! (Crystal shield is 9/10 (i))

    No longer play Runescape as I find it boring and would much rather some cash than an account that doesn't ever get used
    !
    Will provide any information about the account the buyer wishes to have.

    PM or reply to thread if interested no time wasters please

    Best way to contact me is via PM as I don't check this site often and I will then get an email informing me.


    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]
     
  2. jeders

    jeders Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2014
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Selling Maxed Main 100m OSRS GP

    Bumpp
     
  3. jeders

    jeders Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2014
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Selling Maxed Main 100m OSRS GP

    Bump!
     
  4. Inure

    Inure Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2016
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Maxed Main 100m OSRS GP

    I am interested in this account.
     
  5. jeders

    jeders Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2014
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Selling Maxed Main 100m OSRS GP

    Hi I have PM'd you:)
     
  6. jeders

    jeders Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2014
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Selling Maxed Main 100m OSRS GP

    Bumpp
     
< Selling CMB 100 Main (void range/mage, Torso, Fire Cape) | Selling Maxed Main - Combat 126 - 12 99s - Zulrah Pet - 220 Quest Points - ALOT MORE >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site