Selling Amazing Main 1500 Total

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by Evles, Jan 29, 2016.

Selling Amazing Main 1500 Total
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 29, 2016 at 9:20 PM
  2. Evles
    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2013
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Evles Newcomer

    Selling Amazing Main 1500 Total

    SELLING SICK MAIN WITH 4 99s



    I'm about to leave for the navy so I do not have time for this game anymore. Lots of time & effort was put into this account and will let it go for cheap because I'm quitting. Only taking paypal or western union. Was having someone here on sythe quest the b gloves and he ended up dropping all my untradeables and cba getting all of them again, sorry for the void pieces lmao but i managed to get some including firecape + torso. WILL NOT GO FIRST. We can use MM if you perfer but I'd rather not because a lot of people on sythe can scam easily. Asking $180 OBO. I AM NOT TAKING RSGP AS A PAYMENT METHOD.



    STATS
    [​IMG]
    COMBAT LEVEL
    [​IMG]
    UNTRADEABLES
    [​IMG]
    BAN METER
    [​IMG]
    LOG IN SCREEN
    [​IMG]
    Contact me via. skype @ grant.duran1
    OR
    post on the thread your offer.
     
< Selling CB 99 main | 122 Combat Main [88 Slayer][Full Void][B gloves][Fire cape] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site