Adblock breaks this site

[Paypal]121 CMB For Sale [FC, Gloves, Torso, Etc.]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by exobrute, Apr 29, 2011.

  1. exobrute

    exobrute Member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Paypal]121 CMB For Sale [FC, Gloves, Torso, Etc.]

    Hey guys, for sale is a level 121 main with many great stats. This account is great for pking or staking. I bought this account a couple months ago but have decided to quit after losing everything i owned on dice :mad: This account has many good non-tradeables such as firecape, torso, dragon gloves, and dragon defender. The account has 136 QP and all the major quest done, RFD is the only quest that's not complete but it only has the last part left. The account still has some random stuff in the bank like all the quest items and some other stuff. It also has verac skirt and chest in there because they are at 100 life so i could not sell them.

    I really do not need this account again because honestly all it has done is made me lose my money because i get addicted and continue to buy mills. I just need it sold to try and regain some of the money i spent and so i don't have any temptations to play again.

    I am ONLY looking for paypal. I do not need RSGP because i am DONE with RS. Any offers for trades or RSGP or anything other than paypal will be IGNORED.

    We can used OMM at your cost or a trusted MM for free. Or you can go first. However, the buyer will follow my rules when sending me the paypal money so there is no chance in refunding.

    LASTLY, Do not think because I'm newish and have low post count that i scam... I do not give a damn about this game anymore and its ruining my life. ALL the information that i have about the account will be provided to the buyer.

    A/W: $70
    Starting Price: $20


    Now onto the pictures:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    If i don't respond for a few days leave your msn here. I will add YOU.
     
< Selling cb 98 - 1pray 1 summ 58M BANKED | [Buying] Void Range Pure [Buying] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site